“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Connolly

Monday, March 16, 2015

Prayer for Today: March 16

Heavenly Father,

This week I have heard about so much hurt and so much sickness for those I know and love. My heart is breaking for a mom and dad who had to say goodbye to child way too soon. My heart hurts for friends newly diagnosed with cancer  now forced to face some many decisions,  as well as those struggling to hang on through treatments. You are the Ultimate Physician, and while I pray for healing for those sick, I also pray for peace. Peace that allows them to remember that You are in control, You have not forsaken them, You care for them. I cannot understand for I have never experienced some of these things those on my heart have experienced, but please give them peace.

In Jesus's name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment