“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Connolly

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Meal Plan for January 4-10, 2015



I have tried putting my meals plans on here in the past, but I always by the wayside (kinda like my cooking). Nonetheless, I thought I would try again.  These are not in order of the week, but I will choose from the following.  All links go to my pin on Pinterest which will take you to the recipe. If there is no link, the recipe is from my collection. 



Ham with Mac & Cheese

Pizza

Noodle Bowl from The Fresh Market (no affiliation - I just like to try the "Little Big Meal" on Thursdays)


Leftovers


UPDATE 1/10/15:

Just wanted to share that we ate the Swiss Chicken, One Pan Enchilada Pasta, Pizza and leftovers from the list above.  One night we had a cheese tortellini and sauce with sauteed chicken, and another night we had Asian Sesame Pork with Teriyaki green beans.  The ham with mac and cheese, taco soup and noodle soup will get pushed to next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment