“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Connolly

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Meal Plan for January 26- February 1, 2015

This week is a little different.  Hubby is going out of town for a conference in Savannah, and this year I am not going.  Usually, we use this time as a little mini-vacation.  I get to walk River Street and go up to City Market while he is in sessions.  We would eat lunch and dinner together. A fantastic recharger! Alas, I am unable to go due to money issues.  That be being said, I am only cooking a full dinner Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  I don't usually cook a full meal when Hubby is out of town; I have too many picky eaters.  I will cook a special breakfast, and in this house that is Pigs in a Blanket for my middle one.


Buffalo Chicken Dip- Daughter's request

Tacos and Fajita Chicken



Breakfast request: Pigs in a blanket.

The rest of the week will be free-for-all or probably eating at Mema & Papa's a lot this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment