“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Connolly

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Meal Plan for January 19-25, 2015

So after eating out twice last week, I am even more determined to stay true to our declaration about eating all home-cooked meals.  Now, I guess I should confess that we will eat out when we are treated, which usually happens every Sunday.  Of course,  all menu ideas are pins linking to my boards. Pictures lead directly to blogs where recipes can be found.





Baked-Fried Chicken (different pin than last week)










Leftovers

I decided to link up this week through



Update: So, we had everything but the Chicken and Wild Casserole.  I decided I just wasn't that into it. Loved the soup.  Cheesesteaks were so-so.  On to next week...

I do not own or claim the ownership of any pictures unless noted on picture.  All pictures belong to respective bloggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment