“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Connolly

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Free Academic School Year Printables

As the school year approaches (we start August 4!!), I am attempting to start off and stay organized.  This year instead of buying a calendar that never really fits my needs, I made my own.  I plan on keeping all of the following pages in a 3-ring binder.

I haven't created a cute front cover yet, but I may not because I like the design of the binder.


My first is my Monthly Calendar: 
August 2014-July 2015


Then I have my weekly calendar:
This is two pages with spaces for each family member



I use this instead of taking up space on the calendar


Follows is my To Do List
I can just "x" the task once I am done.


I am also including My Faith Page
I want to try to focus my thoughts on my blessings and to remember those who need prayer

Last, I have my Weight Loss Goals
This will hopefully encourage me to focus on overall health instead of just numbers.


Whatcha think?



No comments:

Post a Comment