“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Connolly

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Stop it! My Brain Hurts

Here I am sitting in carpool, and I am so frustrated because I have so many ideas in my head I can't get them all out before I forget them. And some of them are really good ideas and topics. 

I don't know how fast a mind is supposed to run, but mine is going ninety-to-nothing. Blogging topics, craft ideas, (imaginary) business plans, not to mention designing woes for the MOPS newsletter I am supposed to be working on. This doesn't even include the things I am actually doing. Aren't we supposed to think about the things we are doing as we do them? I keep thinking about the things I want to do to my house like clean the table in the corner, sort the clutter, in my bedroom. I feel like I have To-Do lists on top of To-Do lists and the only thing I have accomplished is making a To-Do list.

Some can argue that it is just a matter of using my time wisely- an issue of organization. That may be true, but I would like to think that my awesome is just overflowing and hard to contain.

So I will try to get out as many ideas as I can and will focus on the ones that keep me up at night.

Sorry, I have to go now. I have some things I need to write down before I forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment